Ward Howell is a consulting company specializing in leadership search and development, and in creating favorable work environments for managers. We strive for Talent Equity growth i.e. for better business effectiveness and our client companies’ value growth.
Thanks to years of successful work in Russia and CIS we understand our clients’ tasks and difficulties with managing talents in fast growing markets. It is our strategic advantage.
Ward Howell gives its clients an opportunity to increase their Talent Equity, i.e. the company value made up by its staff. We create most of business value by helping the clients estimate their talents, use them, develop and involve them in the company work.
General Manager of an Organic Food Production/Retail company in Russia/CIS
Our client is looking for General Manager
The project is aimed at creation of first in Russia ecological farm, it was established in the mid 2000s and its main focus is on development of organic products market in Russia.
Main activities of are: production, processing, distribution and sales of organic and ecological products and organic nonfood products. At the moment the company runs a trade House – company involved in distribution of organic goods in Russia; an ecological farm – internationally certified organic agricultural production and processing farm and a Moscow-based retail Chain.
The firm produces products that are certified in accordance with European organic standards. Full brand line – milk, cottage cheese, sour cream and kefir – is available for purchase in shops of organic and eco products and cosmetics.
Annual turnover: Around 20 Mio USD
Headcount: 300+ people
• Stabilization of business performance indicators. Suggestion and realization of specific measures in order to ensure quality business growth;
• Building an integrated process for the production and sale of organic products;
• Audit and enforcement of key managers team;
• Improvement of all basic operations in the Company and work of all systems within organization;
• Development of new organic production (cereals, vegetables, etc.).
• Development and improvement of the Company’s production assets;
• Company’s strategy development;
• Formation of an effective management team;
• Providing return on investments;
• Providing a significant increase in sales (expanding client portfolio / channel sales);
• Attracting of external long-term financing;
• Organizational structure optimization;
• Business process optimization;
• Active participation in the adoption and development of corporate culture in the Conglomerate.
Please apply here: http://service.joberate.com/redirect/ur